It's that time of year again.
On the first Friday in this Lenten season, the Wentzville Patch provides a round-up of local fish frys to satisfy your taste buds and religious obligations.
- Where: 1414 South Highway Z, Wentzville, MO.
- When: 5-7:30 p.m. every Friday in Lent.
- Menu: Fish, potatoes and all the fixings.
New Melle VFW Post 5651
- Where: 555 Foristell Rd Wentzville, MO.
- When: 5-8 p.m. every Friday in Lent.
- Menu: Baked or fried catfish, Alaskan pollack and jumbo shrimp. All orders come with hush puppies and your choice of fries or baked potato. There is also a salad bar and homemade desserts.
St. Charles County
- St. Charles Borromeo, 431 Decatur St., St. Charles, 4-7 p.m.;
- St. Peter's Catholic Church, 301 First Capitol Dr., St. Charles, 4-7 p.m.;
- St. Charles VFW Post, 66 VFW Lane St. Charles, 3-8 p.m.