- - Wentzville Police said he twice had sexual contact with an 8-year-old.
- - Grant Hulett, 31, was ejected from a car on Interstate 70 near Lake Saint Louis Boulevard before being pronounced dead on scene.
- - Consumers are advised to throw out any cantaloupe grown in southwest Indiana.
- - Victoria Reinke, an instructional assistant at Timberland, was placed on administrative leave and subsequently resigned from the district.
- - St. Peters Police pulled the woman over after the transaction, detectives said.
- - The van was driven by two men who attempted to speak to teenage girls in the Wentzville area.
- - The Kwan Yin Chinese restaurant, which was owned by Steve Lim and operated by the Lim family, was a complete loss.
- - The restaurant, located at 1603 W. Pearce Blvd., is clearly visible to motorists driving westbound on Interstate 70.
- - A roundup of weird, unusual and off-the wall crimes compiled from police reports around the St. Louis area.
- - Police said a belt imprint was plainly visible three days after children were spanked by their 45-year-old mother, who is being charged with two counts of child abuse.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something