- - Wentzville Police said he twice had sexual contact with an 8-year-old.
- - Grant Hulett, 31, was ejected from a car on Interstate 70 near Lake Saint Louis Boulevard before being pronounced dead on scene.
- - Consumers are advised to throw out any cantaloupe grown in southwest Indiana.
- - Victoria Reinke, an instructional assistant at Timberland, was placed on administrative leave and subsequently resigned from the district.
- - St. Peters Police pulled the woman over after the transaction, detectives said.
- - The van was driven by two men who attempted to speak to teenage girls in the Wentzville area.
- - The Kwan Yin Chinese restaurant, which was owned by Steve Lim and operated by the Lim family, was a complete loss.
- - The restaurant, located at 1603 W. Pearce Blvd., is clearly visible to motorists driving westbound on Interstate 70.
- - A roundup of weird, unusual and off-the wall crimes compiled from police reports around the St. Louis area.
- - Police said a belt imprint was plainly visible three days after children were spanked by their 45-year-old mother, who is being charged with two counts of child abuse.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something