We know your lives are busy. You can't be glued to a computer screen all day, so we've gathered up November's top stories all in one place for you. Now you don't have to miss anything!
- 'Black Friday Creep' Spurs Online Petition Drives to Save Thanksgiving
Thousands are signing an online petitions against Black Friday store opening hours that have been pushed into Thanksgiving Day.
- The World Lost a Hero Today
Wil saw a need and did something about it.
More information has bee released on the six suspects who led police on two separate car chases, one of which ended with a crash in West St. Louis County.
- Wentzville Man's Threat Overheard: 'You Better Dig Your (Expletive) Grave'
A St. Charles County deputy said he was present when the man called the woman's cell phone, violating the order of protection.
- The St. Charles County Department of Community Health and the Environment has released food-service inspection reports for August, September and October.
- Wentzville Tattoo Shop Owner Sentenced to 20 Years on 23 Charges
The former Wentzville businessman installed a hidden camera in a unisex restroom at the shop, which led to a myriad of charges against the owner.
- Police Report Involving Alderman Costs City $1K
Release of the peace disturbance report involved five hours of legal research by the city attorney.
- FOX2 VIDEO: 6 Arrested After Von Maur Shoplifters Flee Police
Two separate car chases ensued, with one resulting in a crash and foot chase.
- Fire Truck Crashes Into Car Head-On on Veterans Memorial in Lake Saint Louis
According to several news outlets, the driver of the car was taken to the hospital with serious injuries. Three firefighters were also taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
City staff noted that the former fast-food restaurant has fallen into disrepair.
- Drug Task Force Busts Two Brothers and Girlfriend In Wentzville
Detectives said the two brothers had been subjects in a narcotics investigation.