Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Jan. 25, 2013.
• Report No. 00104: On Jan. 25 police were dispatched to the 10th block of Bayside Court in reference to a domestic altercation in progress. No signs of injury and no criminal charges at this time.
• Report No. 00105: A 49-year-old male was taken into custody for an active warrant.
• Report No. 00106: Officers conducted a traffic stop for careless and imprudent driving and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle. Police arrested a 24-year-old male for DWI and multiple traffic related charges.
• Report No. 00107: Traffic stop for expired and improper registration. Computer check revealed driver had active warrant for his arrest through Pevely PD. Driver was arrested, issued traffic citation and custody turned over to Pevely PD later that evening.
• Report No. 00108: Police responded to Walmart for shoplifters in custody. Issued summonses to two 19 year old males for shoplifting.