On this week's edition of the Chowdown Showdown we asked everyone to pick their favorite place for .
Six St. Charles County establishments were nominated:
- Spinach and grilled shrimp salad at ,
- Spinach, apple, chicken, blue cheese, cranberry and pecan salad at , O'Fallon
- Combination salad at , O'Fallon
- Chicken Spedini salad or honey mustard chicken salad at , Wentzville
- Steak tip and avocado salad, Blue Sky Cafe, Winghaven
- Caesar salad at the , St. Peters
You can cast your vote for your favorite among the finalists by submitting your answer in the poll below.
Voting will continue through 5 p.m Thursday. Check back Friday morning to find out who has been chosen as this week's Chowdown Showdown Champion for having the best appetizers in the county.
After you've voted, be sure to tell us in the comments' section below why your favorite is the best. And if you think we missed a great place to get a salad in this week's Chowdown Showdown, let us know in the comments below!