Good morning Wentzville!
Welcome to the column that will help you get through the day. Every Monday through Friday at 6 a.m., we'll tell you what's going on around town, what you need to know and where the traffic snags might be.
Have a suggestion to make Wentzville Patch more helpful? Leave a comment or drop me an email at email@example.com.
- Weather: Mostly sunny with a high of 90 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
- Heat: There is an excessive heat warning for the upcoming days. Be careful outdoors and drink plenty of water.
- Traffic: MoDOT has canceled the closure of Route P at Dove Nest Lane in St. Charles County, as the new culvert hasn’t been delivered. Once the material arrives, the work will be rescheduled.
In case you missed it
- The River City Rascals were well represented at the Frontier League's All-Star game, but their .
- Patch contributor Rebecca Thiele covered Wednesday night's .
Coming up today
- Doug Kaufman takes a look at next week's production at The Muny, with a profile of one of the featured performers in Singin' in the Rain.
- It's Friday, which means Patch will have our weekly House Hunt feature at noon with open houses in the area for this weekend. Buying or selling a house? Let us know.
- The Battle of Wentzville is this weekend. Planning on coming out to see some Civil War reenactment? Here is a full schedule of events.
- is holding its parish picnic this weekend. Doug Kaufman will have a preview at 6 a.m. Sunday morning. The picnic begins at 11:30 a.m.