Good morning !
Welcome to the column that will help you get through the day. Every Monday through Friday, we'll tell you what's going on around town, what you need to know and where the traffic snags might be.
Have a suggestion to make Wentzville Patch more helpful? Leave a comment or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Weather: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68, according to the National Weather Service.
In case you missed it
- This weekend's How to Help column looked at the local efforts.
- Our Politcal Potpourri looked at the debates of the past week and whether .
- The celebrated last week with celebrations at its elementary schools.
Coming up today
- Darain Atkinson of US Fidelis is schedule to be back in court this morning. Look for details later today.
- Today is the first day of our St. Charles County Chowdown Showdown. Each week we'll ask Patch readers to vote on their favorite foods from their favorite restaurants. Come back at 8 a.m. to tell us where the best pancakes in the county can be found.
- is going to get Footloose this weekend with a production based on the movie and Broadway show of the same name.
- We'll take a look at the progress on Project Parks.
Around the web
- It was a big weekend for 's Andrew Sansoucie at the state swimming meet. The junior won two individual medals on his way to breaking Missouri's record for the 100 meter butterfly.