Too busy last week to stay up to date on all the news happening in and around St. Charles County? Not to worry. Patch has your back.
In case you missed them, here were some of the top headlines from the four St. Charles County Patch sites — St. Charles Patch, St. Peters Patch, O'Fallon Patch and Wentzville Patch — over the last few days:
- An instructional assistant at Timberland High School was .
- Rep. Todd Akin is on the hot seat over a he made in FOX2 News interview.
- A St. Peters man .
- Another man from St. Peters .
- Thousands enjoyed mild temperatures at the .
- A .
- The Lake Saint Louis water ski team .
- Police say a growing in his room.
- The jury was of a former St. Peters resident.
- A new pub, will open in O'Fallon soon.
- Wentzville in anticipation of its opening at the end of October.
- of the race for the House 106 seat.
- As part of a tour around Missouri to celebrate last week's primary victories, candidates for Missouri state offices for rally fellow Republicans.
- Four women who cleaned airplanes at Lambert-St. Louis International Airport from flights in 2011.
- Two could be on the November ballot.
- An O'Fallon man was charged with .