It's always time for a great book!
Lake Saint Louis Patch asked members and guests at the Chamber's networking luncheon Thursday about what they're reading:
- "Learning" by Karen Kingsbury. Diana from the O'Fallon YMCA suggested this Christian novel.
- "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett. Abby from Sam's Club in Chesterfield Valley said, "My mom says it's fabulous!" The movie just came out, so you'll want to read the book.
- "The Kissing Hand" by Audrey Penn was recommended for children by Jonna from . It's about a young raccoon going off to kindergarten for the first time.
- "The Narrows" by Michael Connelly is one of a series of 24 books, and Harrison Yeakey from Classic Travel & Cruises, LLC suggested that you read the series in order. Harrison added that The Bible is his first choice of reading material, however.
- "Corps Business: The 30 Management Principles of the U.S. Marines" by David H. Freedman was recommended by Richard Shoaf .