Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Sat., Nov., 10 to Tues., Nov. 13.
- An officer responded to the area of Lakeside Plaza at 8:52 a.m. for a report of a larceny from a motor vehicle. 32 chrome lug nuts valued in excess of $300 were stolen off a vehicle.
- Officers were dispatched to Cedar Cove Trail at 2:12 p.m. for a report of an attempted armed robbery. The victim reported that male displayed a black handgun and announced a robbery by demanding money. The victim then tackled the would-be robber, causing him to flee the scene. An investigation is ongoing.
- An officer was dispatched to the police station lobby at 3:06 a.m. in reference to contacting a resident on Welsh Drive who had concerns with a neighbor.
- At 9:12 a.m., an officer responded to eastbound I-70 near mile marker 213 for a report of a motor vehicle crash involving a pickup truck that struck a deer. No injuries were reported.
- An officer responded to Medical Drive at 4:30 p.m. for a report of a person stealing from a gift shop. The victim of the theft declined prosecution after the stolen merchandise was returned. The 22-year-old male subject was arrested for an active warrant through the Foley Police Department.
- An officer responded to the area of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard and Seine Drive at 5:40 p.m. for a report of a single-vehicle crash. One person sustained minor injuries.
- Officers were dispatched to Savoy Drive at 5:55 p.m. for a report of a domestic assault that had just occurred between a male and a female. Neither party was injured, but both parties alleged being assaulted by the other. The case was forwarded to the prosecuting attorney for consideration of charges.
- An officer responded to Victoria's Secret at The Meadows at 12:44 p.m. in reference to a larceny.
- At 5:04 p.m., a single-vehicle accident caused by the vehicle striking an object in the roadway was reported on Hawk Ridge Trail. No injuries were reported.
- At 1:46 a.m., a 19-year-old male was arrested on I-70 for failure to appear on O'Fallon Police department warrants.
- An officer responded to the 30th block of Rue de Paix at 7:40 a.m. in reference to a theft from a motor vehicle.
- At 9:22 a.m., an officer responded to High Point Drive for a delayed report of a burglary. Nothing was taken, and no suspects have been identified.
- At 10:40 a.m., an officer responded to the 10th block of Lake Forrest Circle in reference to a vehicle that had been tampered with.
- An officer responded to Victoria's Secret at The Meadows at 4:27 p.m. in reference to a larceny that had just occurred. Multiple subjects left the area in an unknown direction in a black car.
- At 7:42 p.m., a 35-year-old male was arrested on Civic Center Drive for failure to appear.
- A possible domestic disturbance was reported in the 500 block of Keswick Drive at 7:49 p.m.
- A 30-year-old female was arrested for active warrants at 11:31 p.m. in St. Charles.