Following is a list of reports written by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Wednesday, Sept. 5 to Friday, Sept. 7.
- At 6:32 a.m., officers were called to Ridgeway Drive for an involuntary commitment involving a juvenile.
- At 2:21 p.m., a officer was dispatched to the O'Fallon Police Department to arrest a 32-year-old male for active warrants for stealing and failure to appear on traffic offenses.
- At 5:29 p.m., officers responded to Welsh Drive for a report of a domestic disturbance between two subjects. An investigation revealed the incident to be non-criminal in nature.
- An officer was dispatched to St. Charles City Police Department at 6:51 a.m. to arrest a 21-year-old male on an active warrat for assault and failure to appear in court.
- At 11:34 a.m., an officer responded to the police department lobby for a report of a stolen bicycle near the 140th block of Rue Grand Drive.
- An officer was dispatched to the St. Peters Police Department at 10:38 a.m. to arrest a 24-year-old male on an active warrant for DWI and driving while revoked.
- An accident was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 7:02 a.m.
- At 6:30 a.m., an officer responded to the 170th block of Bent Oak in reference to a stolen auto report.
- At 10:08 a.m., an officer responded to the 300 block of Bent Oak Drive in reference to a damaged motor vehicle.
- An accident was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 7:16 p.m.
- At 8:46 p.m. , an officer responded to the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive in reference to a shoplifting. The subject was in the process of concealing merchandise valued at $1026.96. The 32-year-old male was arrested.