Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department, from Wed., Jan. 16 to Fri., Jan. 18.
- Fraudulent use of of a credit card was reported on Lakeview Drive at 11:10 a.m. Purchases were made with the victim's credit card information.
- Officers arrested a 29-year-old female for an active warrant in Chesterfield at 11:37 a.m.
- Officers responded to a Walmart at 8:31 p.m. for a delayed report of a felony shoplifting where a subject removed jewelry from a locked display case.
- An officer conducted a traffic stop for speeding and failure to maintain a single lane on I-70 at 11:42 p.m. A 53-year-old male was arrested for driving while intoxicated.
- A 34-year-old male was arrested on active warrants at 2:27 a.m. in Troy.
- At 7:15 a.m., a minor two-vehicle accident was reported on Henke Road. No injuries were reported.
- At 11:41 a.m., an officer responded to the lobby of the police department for a delayed report of a vehicle crash on Technology Drive where the striking vehicle left the scene.
- Abuse of a child was reported on Pointer Court at 1:35 p.m.
- An officer responded to the police station lobby to take a report of lost or missing property on Autumn Meadow Court.
- A 53-year old male was arrested on an active warrant at 1:26 p.m. on Cuivre Drive.
- At 3:25 p.m., officers responded to Normandy Drive for found property. The items were seized and placed into evidence.