Wednesday, August 21
- At 12:54 p.m., a two-vehicle accident was reported on the parking lot of Brevco Plaza. No injuries were reported.
- A two-vehicle crash with multiple injuries was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard east of Hawk Ridge Circle at 5:33 p.m. One driver was issued a summons for careless and imprudent driving.
- A two-vehicle crash was reported at 9:06 a.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near Pleasant Meadows Drive. Both drivers were transported by ambulance to hospitals for medical treatment.
- An officer responded to Veterans Memorial Parkway and Deloir Drive for a report of a non-injury vehicle accident at 3:33 p.m.
- A juvenile was involved in a shoplifting incident at The Meadows at 6:05 p.m.
- An officer responded to Route N at Hawk Ridge Trail for a two-vehicle accident at 7:43 p.m. A 39-year-old female was issued a summons for failure to stop at a red light. No injuries were reported.
- At 10:43 p.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop on I-64 near Prospect Road for a failure to signal a lane change. A 58-year-old male was arrested for driving while intoxicated, prior offender. The driver's breath test registered a .216 percent blood-alcohol content.