Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Wednesday, Oct. 24 to Saturday, Oct. 27.
- At 12:15 a.m., an officer arrested a 20-year-old male for shoplifting at the Lake Saint Louis Shell Station on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- Officers investigated a single vehicle crash on eastbound Normandy Drive near Savoy at 12:48 a.m. The driver was taken into custody for leaving the scene of an accident and the vehicle was towed from the scene.
- At 1:21 a.m., an officer arrested a 20-year-old male for driving while intoxicated and other traffic offenses near the 20th block of Savoy Drive.
- An officer responded to Denny's at 4:14 p.m. in reference to an assault in progress. Two male subjects were arrested.
- At 5:38 p.m., an officer responded to Walmart in reference to a report of stealing.
- An accident was reported at 7:29 a.m. on I-70 at mile marker 212. No injuries were reported.
- An officer transported a 21-year-old male to St. Charles County Jail at 12:45 p.m. on an active warrant and commitment order.
- A one-vehicle accident was reported at Hwy. N near Glen Brook at 6:05 p.m. No injuries were reported.
- An officer was dispatched to the 140th block of Cedar Cove Trail at 7:51 p.m. in reference to a peace disturbance/harassment.
- An officer arrested a 54-year-old male for driving while intoxicated on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near Bent Oak Cut Off Road at 1:33 a.m.
- An officer responded to the exit ramp from eastbound I-64 at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 5:07 p.m. for a motor vehicle crash involving two vehicles. No injuries were reported.
- At 12:16 a.m., an officer issued a summons to an 18-year-old famale for minor in possession of alcohol near the area of Normandy Court.
- An officer was dispatched to the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 6:15 in reference to a subject wanting to report a lost wallet.
- At 4:05 p.m., an officer investigated a theft from a parking lot on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- At 10:35 p.m. cash totaling $375 was stolen from a residence on Gascony Parc Drive.