Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the from Sun., Aug. 12 to Tues., Aug. 14.
- At 12:39 a.m., a report was taken on Normandy Drive in reference to a juvenile involved with stolen bicycles.
- An officer was dispatched to Freymuth Road at 1:52 a.m. in reference to suspicious circumstances and a possible fight in progress. Multiple summons were issued for minor possession of alcohol and assault.
- At 3:54 a.m., a subject who was in custody made comments about harming themselves and was transported for evaluation.
- An officer responded to gas station on Hawk Ridge Trail in reference to a gas drive-off. The vehicle owner was located and restitution was made.
- At 4:54 p.m., an officer responded to the police station in reference to a sexual assault under investigation.
- Stealing involving a juvenile was reported at 11:11 p.m. on Normandy Drive.
- At 8:47 a.m., an 18-year-old female was arrested on San Souci Drive for an active stop and hold order for stealing.
- At 5:34 p.m., officers responded to Big River Drive for a report of a subject wanting to harm themselves. A 45-year-old male was voluntarily transported to the hospital for treatment.
- At 7:18 p.m., an officer responded to the 1000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive for a report of a verbal argument between two subjects. The incident was verbal in nature and no signs of physical injury were observed on either party.
- At 7:44 p.m., a 29-year-old male on Ronald Reagan Drive was arrested as a fugitive.
- At 7:38 p.m., an office responded to the 80th block of Champagne Drive in reference to a mailbox being struck.
- At 8:47 p.m., a fraudulent purchase was made at on a credit card that had been stolen from Wentzville.
- An officer responded to for a physical assault report. Both subjects were issued city summons for 3rd assault.
- At 7:10 a.m., an officer investigated an auto accident on Hawk Ridge Trail at Hwy. N. No injuries were reported.
- An officer conducted a traffic stop at 10:16 a.m. on Cedar Bluff Drive. The driver was arrested for failure to comply and driving while revoked.
- At 1:50 p.m., an officer assisted a subject who left property in a police vehicle. The property was returned to the police department for the subject to retrieve.
- At 3:13 p.m., an officer responded to Ronald Reagan Drive for a report of shoplifting. A 39-year-old female was charged with shoplifting.
- A fugitive was arrested at Wentzville Police Department. The 27-year-old male was the subject of multiple active misdemeanor and felony warrants.
- An officer responded to the 50th block of Cedar Bluff Drive at 8:19 p.m. in reference to items being stolen from an apartment.