Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Wednesday, Sept. 12 to Saturday, Sept. 15.
- An accident was reported at 7:43 a.m. on I-70.
- At 8:47 a.m., an officer responded to Auvergne Drive for a report of a domestic assault between two females.
- At 10:50 a.m., a 20-year-old female was arrested on Holloway Drive for outstanding warrants for failure to appear.
- At 12:39 p.m., an officer responded to Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near Breamer Parkway in reference to a male subject walking down the middle of the roadway. The subject was described as a white male, approximately 20-25 years of age, wearing blue jean pants with no shirt on. The subject was located and transported to SSM St. Joseph Hospital West for psychological evaluation.
- At 1:40 p.m., a 25-year-old male was picked up from St. Charles County Department of Corrections for an active warrant through Lake Saint Louis Police Department.
- At 9:53 p.m., an abandoned vehicle was towed from Founders Park.
- At 8:10 a.m., officers were dispatched to the 140 block of Harbor View Drive for a report of a domestic assault between two subjects. Conflicting statements were received from the parties involved. The investigation was referred to the prosecuting attorney for consideration of criminal charges.
- At 8:23 a.m., officers were dispatched to Eagles Way Lane for a report of a theft from a motor vehicle. A GPS unit valued at $300 was stolen from an unlocked motor vehicle.
- An officer investigated a fraudulent use of a credit device on Civic Center Drive at 10:51 a.m. A suspect was identified and the case remains under investigation.
- An officer responded to the St. Charles County Department of Corrections at 12:15 p.m. where he arrested a 30-year-old female for active arrest warrants through the Lake Saint Louis Municipal Court and the Warren County Sheriff's Department for failure to appear in court.
- An officer was dispatched to Lemans Court at 5:11 p.m. for a report of a physical domestic assault that occurred between two subjects. A summons was issued for domestic assault.
- At 2:04 a.m., a physical domestic assault was reported between two subjects in the 1900 block of Gascony Parc Drive. A summons was issued.
- At 6:45 p.m., an officer responded to the 700 block of Fox Trail Drive in reference to a severely injured raccoon that had possibly been struck by a vehicle. A Lake Saint Louis Police Officer euthanized the raccoon.