Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Wed., Jan. 2 to Fri., Jan. 4.
- At 2:59 a.m., an officer was dispatched to Cannes Ct. In reference to a burglary just discovered.
- At 10 a.m., a juvenile was involved in a report of stealing a credit card and a gun from a motor vehicle on Lemans Place.
- An officer responded to Cognac Driveat 5:31 p.m. for a report of a dog that was attacked by another dog.
- At 7:05 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the 10th block of Catamaran Drive in reference to a subject who needed documentation regarding a non-criminal matter.
- Child abuse was reported on Gascony Drive at 8:16 p.m.
- A police officer investigating a burglary at Cannes Court noticed vandalism in the Brittany Marina restrooms at 8:24 p.m.
- At 8:35 p.m., an officer responded to 6100 Ronald Reagan Drive for a delayed report of stealing. Police have no leads or suspects at this time.
- An officer located a subject who wanted to harm themselves near the 90th block of Rue Grand Drive at 9:27 p.m. The subject was transported to the hospital for evaluation.
- An officer responded to the 100 block of Cedar Point Place at 12:42 a.m. for a report of an assault that had just occurred between residents. A summons was issued to an 18-year-old female and a 28-year-old female for minor assault.
- At 10:07 a.m., an officer responded to the police to take a report of property damage on Cedar Point Place.
- An officer conducted a traffic stop at 9:22 a.m. on eastbound I-64 of a vehicle displaying license plates belonging to a different vehicle. A 30-year-old male driver was arrested for driving while revoked, felony persistent offender, as well as an active warrant for wanted for questioning through the Lincoln County Sheriff's Department. A 28-year-ld passenger was arrested for an active warrant from Wentzville PD for flight to avoid prosecution.
- Officers were dispatched to the 6800 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 3:27 p.m. for a report of an unknown explosion and fire. Officers discovered a pick-up truck with a camper that was fully engulfed in fire. The Wentzville Fire Department responded and extinguished the fire. A 49-year-old male who was inside the camper working on a propane stove sustained minor burns. He refused medical treatment at the scene. Investigation determined the fire to be accidental.