Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Sat., Dec. 22 to Tues., Dec. 25.
- At 12:16 a.m., a 24-year-old male was arrested on South Tucker in St. Louis on an active warrant.
- An officer responded to the 700 block of High Point Drive at 1 p.m. to investiate the report of an ongoing violation of city ordinance involving the unenclosed parking of a flatbed-style trailer in the driveway of a home. A summons was issued to the resident for violation of city ordinance.
- At 7:43, an accidental fire was reported near the 1100 block of Oakley Lane. The fire was determined to be caused by a defective battery. The fire caused minimal damage to a kitchen area.
- Officers were dispatched to the 100 block of Bent Oak Drive at 8:29 a.m. in reference to a subject wanted to report that his girlfriend had stolen his motor vehicle. The vehicle was eventually returned and the victim did not wish to prosecute.
- At 1:36 p.m., an officer investigated a delayed report of a minor motor vehicle crash involving a parked motor vehicle on Welsh Drive. No injuries were reported.
- At 8:12 p.m., officers investigated a motor vehicle crash on Marions Cove Drive. No injuries were reported.
- At 10:21, property damage involving a juvenile was reported on Champagne Drive.
- A 19-year-old female was issued a summons at 11:37 a.m. for shoplifting from Von Maur.
- At 2:15 p.m., an officer responded to Walmart in reference to a shoplifter resisting apprehension by store security and attempting to flee the area. The subject was located and arrested for 2nd degree robbery after struggling with security and attempting to steal a felony amount of product.
- An officer was dispatched to the 1000 block of Monfort Court in reference to a subject who was reported to be "out of control." The subject was taken to the hospital for evaluation.
- An officer responded to the 60th block of Catamaran Court at 10:55 p.m. for a report of domestic violence. A 35-year-old male was arrested for domestic assault.