- At 10:56 a.m., an officer responded to the 8000 block of Orf Road to meet with a subject who wanted to report property damage to two vehicles.
- Stealing was reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 12:55 p.m. for a shoplifting in progress. Two females were arrested for shoplifting.
- A bicycle was found in the 2000 block of Hawks Landing Drive at 3:01 p.m.
- At 4:24 p.m. an officer at the police station took a report of a stolen license plate and license plate tab on Cedar Run Drive.
- Domestic assault was reported on Woodlake Court at 10:43 p.m. A 47-year-old male and a 46-year-old female both made reports of being assaulted by the other, but neither party was injured.
- An officer investigated an auto accident on De Loire Drive at 1:29 a.m. A city-owned street sign was run over by an unknown vehicle. The driver left the scene of the accident. An investigation is ongoing.
- At 3:49 a.m., a fire was reported in the 2000 block of Estates Court. The fire department extinguished the fire and no injuried were reported. The fire was determined to be non-criminal and not suspicious in nature.
- An accident was reported on Rue de Paix at 8:58 a.m.
- At 9:06 a.m., an officer responded to the 80th block of Fountain View Drive, where a subject reported finding a controlled substance.
- An accident was reported on Robert Raymond Drive at 11:57 a.m.
- An accident was reported on Hwy. N at 4:47 p.m.
- An accident was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:09 p.m.
- At 5:17 p.m., an officer responded to the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive and met with the manager of the store, who reported a counterfeit bill. The cast is under investigation and was forwarded to the U.S. Secret Service.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 7:10 p.m. A 22-year-old female and a 23-year-old female shoplifted $51.28 in store merchandise. One female was arrested for outstanding warrants.
- At 7:05 a.m., a juvenile was involved in a Tampering 1st Degree report on Little Piney Drive.
- An accident was reported on Woodlake Court at 8:58 a.m.
- At 10:54 a.m. on Oakley Lane, a parked vehicle was struck by another vehicle, which then left the scene.
- Shoplifting was reported at at 2:46 p.m.
- An officer responded to a domestic incident between a mother and son at 11:51 p.m. on Hunter Court. No charges were filed.