Friday, August 2
- At 5:08 p.m., an officer responded to the 10th block of Chartres Court in reference to a subject who was distraught, and subsequently transported to the hospital for evaluation.
- Police responded to a single-vehicle crash on Hwy. N near Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 12:16 p.m. The driver drove off the roadway to avoid hitting a car that turned in front of him.
- An officer was dispatched to the department lobby at 2:22 p.m. to take a report of fraudulent use of a credit device. The credit card information was used to make purchases at stores in St. Peters and St. Charles.
- At 6:53 p.m., an officer was dispatched to Boulevard Park for a report of a verbal disturbance.
- An officer was dispatched to the 1700 block of Prospect Village Drive at 9:13 p.m. in reference to a dispute between neighbors. Both subjects claimed to be assaulted by the other, but no charges were filed.
- An officer conducted a traffic stop at 1:40 a.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway at South Ellerman for a vehicle failing to maintain a single lane. A 47-year-old male was arrested for driving while intoxicated. Blood alcohol content was measured at .177 percent.
- A shoplifting incident involving a juvenile was reported at 4:02 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- An officer responded to the 800 block of Honeywood Drive at 6:39 p.m. for a report of stealing.
- At 9:51 p.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop on Ridgeway Avenue at Hawk Ridge Trail for speeding. A 37-year-old male was arrested for driving while intoxicated. The driver refused a breath test.