Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Wed., Dec. 12 to Fri., Dec. 14.
- At 11:38 a.m., an officer responded to the 1200 block of Sandstone Terrace for a report of an animal bite and dogs running at large. A 37-year-old female was issued a summons for a violation of the leash law.
- At 4:05 p.m., officers responded to Bent Twig Drive and arrested a 22-year-old male for active warrants from five different law enforcement agencies.
- A 42-year-old male was arrested on Locksley Manor Drive and Martons Cove Drive at 12:11 a.m. for driving while intoxicated.
- An accident involving a juvenile was reported at 6:52 a.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Civic Center Drive.
- An officer arrested a 22-year-old male for driving while intoxicated on North Foxhound Drive near High Point Drive. The driver's blood-alcohol content was measured at .168 percent.
- An officer responded to the lobby of the police station at 6:48 p.m. in regard to a subject wanting to report a license plate stolen on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- At 8:21 p.m., an officer was dispatched to St. Peters Police Department in reference to a prisoner pick-up. A 26-year-old female was arrested for active warrants.
- At 6:05 a.m., officers responded to Bent Twig Drive for a report of property damage to a vehicle.
- At 4:10 p.m., a 20-year-old female was arrested for active warrants on Civic Center Drive.
- An officer was dispatched to the 10th block of Normandy Drive at 5:49 p.m. in reference to a report of stealing from an unlocked motor vehicle.
- At 6:50 p.m., officers responded to Ronald Reagan Drive for a report of a shoplifting where the subject was being detained. A 24-year-old female was arrested and charged with shoplifting.
- At 11:25 p.m., a 38-year-old male was arrested on Orf Road for active warrants.