Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Sat., Jan. 19 to Tues., Jan. 22.
- At 12:11 a.m., officers responded to Medical Plaza in reference to a female who had been injured as a result of a domestic assault that occurred on Bent Oak Drive. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 29-year-old male was arrested at 10:26 a.m. on Civic Center Drive for outstanding warrants.
- A 33-year-old male was arrested on outstanding warrants at 11:05 a.m. in the 200 block of Civic Center Drive.
- At 2:17 p.m., a domestic assault was reported on High Point Drive. The case will be forwarded to the municipal prosecutor for review.
- A motor vehicle accident was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:34 p.m. No injuries were reported.
- An officer responded to the area of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard and Technology Drive at 5:32 p.m. to investigate an accident where the vehicle had left the scene. An investigation is ongoing.
- An officer was dispatched to the 100 block of Distinction Drive at 9:03 p.m. in reference to property damage. The victim reported that sometime between 8 p.m. and 9:15 p.m., an unknown person broke the rear windshield glass out of his vehicle with an unknown implement. The damage was estimated at $450.
- An officer responded to the police station lobby at 9:26 p.m. in reference to a violation of an ex-parte order.
- An officer arrested a 50-year-old female on Civic Center Drive at 10:14 a.m. for an active warrant for failure to appear.
- At 11:09 a.m., an abandoned vehicle was towed from I-64 near Prospect Road.
- A 34-year-old male was arrested on outstanding warrants in the 100 block of Distinction Drive at 3:43 p.m.
- A juvenile was involved in a report of second degree property damage at 7:34 p.m. on Woodlake Court.
- An officer responded to the police station at 11:41 a.m. to take a report of lost or missing property on Lake Knoll Drive.
- An officer responded to the 9000 block of Welsh Drive at 4:40 p.m. for a report of domestic violence, verbal only. No criminal charges were filed.
- A 41-year-old male was arrested on an active warrant on Cedar Run Lane at 11:15 p.m.