Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Friday, Sept. 19 to Monday, Sept. 22.
- At 9:21 p.m., an officer arrested a 20-year-old male at the St. Peters Police Department on an active arrest warrant out of Lake Saint Louis for stealing. The subject also had a warrant out of Warren County Sheriff's Department for a traffic violation.
- An officer conducted a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near I-64 at 10:14 a.m. for an equipment violation. The 26-year-old male driver was arrested for an active warrant from the Troy Police Department for stealing and driving while revoked.
- An officer stopped a vehicle on eastbound I-64 near Prospect Road at 11:08 a.m. for a registration violation. A 29-year-old male was arrested for felony driving while revoked and for an active warrant out of Lincoln County for felony stealing.
- At 12:28 p.m., a 20-year-old male turned himself in to the police department for an outstanding warrant for failure to appear in court on a drug offense. The subject posted a cash bond and was released.
- At 1:16 p.m., an officer responded to the O'Fallon Police Department to take custody of a 22-year-old female who had active warrants out of both the Lake Saint Louis and Foristell municipal courts.
- An officer made a traffic stop on eastbound I-70 at Bryan Road at 11:28 p.m. The 43-year-old male driver was operating the vehicle with a revoked driver's license. He was issued a state summons and released.
- An officer responded to Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:25 p.m. in reference to a delayed report of stealing. Two female suspects stole several purses, but there are no leads at this time.
- An officer responded to the 10th block of Rouen Court at 1:56 p.m to speak with a resident about items missing from his home.
- At 5:10 p.m. an accident was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- At 6:33 p.m., an accident was reported on Millennium Drive.
- At 8:30 p.m., officers were called to Paris Court about a violation of a full order of protection involving a juvenile.
- At 11:30 a.m., a wallet was reported found at the entrance to Bent Oak. The wallet was returned to the owner with all contents. No items were reported missing.
- An officer was dispatched to Technology Drive in front of The Meadows in reference to a leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident. A 50-year-old female was issued a summons for leaving the scene.
- An accident was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 10:27 p.m.