Following is a list of reports filed by officers of the , Sun., June 17 to Tues., June 19.
- A prisoner was picked up from Montgomery County at 3:02 a.m. on a failure to appear/contempt of court.
- At 1:32 a.m., an officer responded to the cul-de-sac on Stone Falcon Court in reference to an anonymous report of a parked vehicle in a no parking zone.
- At 7:25 a.m., an officer responded to Zachary's Playground at for a report of vandalism. A fence had been damaged.
- At 12:46 p.m., an officer responded to for a report of a red Chevy Aveo with a dog locked inside. The owner was issued a summons for animal neglect.
- An officer responded to the 10th block of Stone Falcon Court at 10:12 a.m. for a report of found property. A subject there had found prescription pills.
- At 10:25 a.m., an officer initiated a traffic stop on I-64 and arrested both occupants for possession of marijuana.
- At 3:33 p.m., an officer assisted the St. Charles County Drug Task Force with an investigation.
- At 3:38 p.m., an officer too a report of a missing cell phone at Stone Falcon Marina.
- At 3:16 a.m., a juvenile was involved in a report of possession of marijuana.
- At 9:37 a.m., an accident was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- At 12:02 p.m., an accident was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- At 3:23 p.m., an accident was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- At 4:50 p.m., an officer responded to on Hawk Ridge Trail for a report of stealing, failing to pay for fuel.
- At 6:32 p.m., an officer responded to the 70th block of Cedar Bluff Drive to check on the well-being of a 10-year-old female. An intoxicated 45-year-old male was arrested for failing to comply with a police officer, endangering the welfare of a child, resisting arrest and assault on a law enforcement officer.
- At 7:32 p.m., an officer responded to the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive for a report of two adult males shoplifting $252.29 worth of merchandise.