Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Tuesday, Sept. 23 to Thursday, Sept. 25.
- At 5:19 a.m., an officer investigated an incident involving a single-car accident on Civic Center Drive where the driver left the scene.
- Domestic assault involving a juvenile was reported at 1:55 p.m. on Cedar Cove Trail.
- An officer responded to the 10th block of Kemper Court at 5:29 p.m. for a report of a stolen license plate.
- At 7:20 p.m., DWI/drug intoxication, prior offender involving a juvenile was reported at Centre on the Lake.
- At 5:43 a.m., an officer responded to the 2400 block of Savoy Drive for a report of a ladder stolen off the back porch.
- At 7:47 a.m., officers responded to the 10th block of Regatta Bay Court for a physical domestic assault between two males. A 17-year-old male was charged with domestic assault third degree.
- An officer was dispatched to Waler Drive at 11:51 a.m. in reference to a report of a subject wanting to harm himself. A male subject was taken into protective custody and was transported to the hospital for psychological evaluation and treatment.
- At 12:46 p.m., an officer took a report of lost or missing property. A female subject believed that she left her purse in a shopping cart at a business in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
- At 4:32 p.m., a phone was reported missing or stolen from a hospital room at SSM St. Joseph Hospital West.
- An officer was dispatched to Medical Plaza at 5:17 p.m. in reference to a delayed report of leaving the scene of an motor vehicle crash. A vehicle had damage consistent with being back into by an unknown motorist.
- At 7:25 p.m., an officer was dispatched to America's Best Value Inn on Veterans Memorial Parkway to check the well-being of a guest.
- An accident was reported on South Henke Road at 8:19 p.m.
- An officer responded to Civic Center Drive at 12:04 p.m. and arrested a 34-year-old female on an active warrant for failure to appear in court.
- At 2:10 p.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop for a registration violation on Ronald Reagan Drive. The officer arrested a 44-year-old female on an active warrant out of O'Fallon Police Department.
- At 2:38 p.m., an officer arrested a 34-year-old female on Ronald Reagan Drive on an active warrant for failure to appear in court through the City of O'Fallon.
- At 3:07 p.m., an officer responded to Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near Bent Oak Drive for a report of a motor vehicle crash involving a motor vehicle that left the scene. The vehicle was located and the 55-year-old male driver was arrested for driving while intoxicated and leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident.
- At 3:23 p.m., an officer responded to the intersection of Hawk Ridge Trail and Robert Raymond Drive for a report of a single motor vehicle crash. No injuries were reported and the vehicle was towed from the scene.
- An officer responded to Meadows Circle Drive at 5:26 p.m. for a report of a felony stealing by shoplifting. $746.50 worth of clothing and merchandise was stolen from a business. A 19-year-old female suspect was identified. An investigation is ongoing.
- An involuntary commitment involving a juvenile was reported at 7:03 p.m. on Landing Place Drive.