Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Sat., Dec. 8 to Tues., Dec. 11.
- Police responded to an accidental fire at America's Best Value Inn on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 3:49 a.m. The cause of the fire was determined to be a smoldering cigarette on the rear deck.
- A juvenile was involved in a report of shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:38 p.m.
- At 1:34 p.m., an officer arrested a 30-year-old male on Ronald Reagan Drive on an active arrest warrant out of the Kirkwood Police Department for failure to appear in court.
- At 3:22 p.m., an officer responded to the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive for a report of shoplifting. A 17-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting $59.88 worth of merchandise.
- Officers were dispatched to the 800 block of Bridlespur Lane in reference to a possible burglary in progress. Upon arrival at the residence, officers discovered that a subject had forced entry into the home. The case will be forwarded to the St. Charles County Prosecuting Attorney's office for review and consideration of criminal charges.
- A 34-year-old male was arrested on Technology Drive at 7:23 p.m. for active warrants.
- An officer was dispatched to the 300 block of Crystal Brook Court in reference to property damage.
- Officers responded to the 1100 block of South Charlemagne in reference to a verbal domestic disturbance between a male and a female. The incident was verbal only, and no charges were made.
- Officers arrestd a 22-year-old male on Robert Raymond Drive for an active arrest warrant out of Lincoln County for probation violation.
- An officer responded to the 300 block of Bent Oak Court at 6:36 p.m. in regard to a domestic disturbance between a male and a female.
- A 19-year-old female was arrested on an active warrant on Civic Center Drive at 11:29 am.
- Sodomy was reported on Welsh Drive at 2:20 p.m. An officer was contacted by a subject who wanted to make a report of a sex offense.
- At 4:39 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the 100th block of Rue Grand Drive to meet with the victim of stealing. Christmas decorations had been stolen from the victim's front yard.
- Officers responded to the 20th block of Elleman Road for a report of domestic disturbance. No charges were filed.
- At 5:57 p.m., a juvenile was involved in a second-degree burglary on Prospect Village Drive.
- An assault involving a juvenile was reported at 6:42 p.m. on Robert Raymond Drive.
- An accident involving a juvenile was reported at 7:46 p.m. on Hawk Ridge Trail.
- A voluntary commitment involving a juvenile was reported at 9:55 on High Point Drive.