Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Wed., Nov. 21 to Fri., Nov. 23.
- A runaway juvenile was reported at 1:56 p.m. on Oakley Lane.
- An officer responded to Walmart at 2:27 p.m. in reference to a domestic incident. No charges were filed.
- A one-vehicle accident was reported on I-64 at 4:09 p.m. No injuries were reported.
- A 59-year old female was arrested for shoplifting at Walmart at 4:34 p.m.
- A two-vehicle accident was reported at 5:55 p .m. on I-64. No injuries were reported.
- An officer made a traffic stop on Veteran's Memorial Parkway at 10:25 p.m. and issued a summons to a 17-year-old male and a 20-year old male for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- A juvenile was involved with a report of drug paraphernalia at 12:06 a.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- At 12:45 a.m., an officer made a traffic stop on Hwy. N near Glen Brook Manor and arrested the 24-year-old female driver for driving while intoxicated. The driver's blood-alcohol content was later measured at .217 percent.
- An officer arrested a 30-year-old female on Hawk Ridge Trail at 1:29 a.m. for driving while intoxicated.
- At 1:32 a.m., an officer arrested a 44-year-old female on Chase Court and Lake Saint Louis Boulevard for driving while intoxicated.
- At 2:57 a.m., an officer arrested a 30-year-old male on Robert Raymond Drive for driving while intoxicated.
- An officer responded to Bent Twig Drive at 4:57 p.m. in reference to a dumpster fire. The fire was not suspicious in nature.
- At 8:11 p.m., an officer responded to an accident in the 200 block of Woodlake Court.
- At 8:51 p.m., an officer arrested a 38-year-old female on Woodlake Court for driving while intoxicated.
- An officer was dispatched to the 1400 block of Little Piney Drive at 8:59 p.m. in reference to a stealing report.
- An officer responded to Lake Saint Louis Boulevard and Rue De Paix at 9:21 p.m. for a report of an unoccupied vehicle parked partially in the street on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard. The vehicle was towed due to being a traffic hazard.
- An officer was dispatched to Marine Terrace Drive at 9:38 p.m. in reference to a domestic incident in progress. No criminal charges were filed at the time.
- An officer responded to Briarwood Court at 7:54 a.m. for a report of an attempted theft and property damage. An unknown person attempted to cut down and steal an eight foot tall Alberta spruce tree valued at $400.
- At 8:31 p.m., an officer arrested a 26-year-old male fugitive on westbound I-64 at Prospect Road.
- At 10:10 p.m., O'Fallon police officers transported an 18-year-old white male to the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. The subject was wanted for questioning. Upon searching the subject, a Lake Saint Louis officer discovered contraband inside his right pants pocket. The subject was released on a summons.