Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the , Wednesday, July 18 - Friday, July 20.
- A failure to appear/contempt of court was served on Kimberly Lane in St. Peters at 1:52 a.m.
- An officer responded to the police station at 10:21 a.m. in reference to a resident from South Charlemagne Drive who located found property in her mailbox. A GPS and XM radio system did not belong to the subject. The rightful owner was located and the items were returned.
- At 11:15 a.m., an officer was dispatched to for a report of a person possibly wanted to hurt themselves. The subject was transported to the hospital for evaluation.
- An officer responded to the 30th block of Twin Lake Drive at 3:32 p.m. in reference to a domestic disturbance. While en route, the officer was advised by dispatch that the subject involved in the altercation had left the apartment and was walking towards the community pool. The disturbance was a verbal dispute only.
- An accident was reported at 4:43 p.m. on Dauphine Drive.
- An accident was reported at 6:40 p.m. on I-64 at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- At 8:01 p.m., a gas drive-off was reported at on Hawk Ridge Trail. An unknown subject in a 1995 Ford minivan pumped $50.17 worth of gas and left without paying.
- At 8:06 p.m., an officer responded to the parking lot of on Ronald Reagan Drive for a report of an auto accident where a vehicle had left the scene.
- At 1:14 p.m., an officer responded to the 2000 block of Hawks Landing Drive in reference to a report of a subject wanting to harm themselves. The subject was transported to the hospital.
- An officer responded to the lobby of the police station at 1:08 p.m. in reference to a lost or missing license plate tab from a vehicle.
- At 3:54 p.m., an officer responded to the 600 block of Beaver Court in reference to a stolen boat that had been recovered.
- Officers reponsed to at 7:22 p.m. for a report of a shoplifting. A 25-year-old female was arrested for stealing.
- A failure to appear/contempt of court fugitive was apprehended on I-64 at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 10:23 a.m.
- An officer responded to Simone Terrace at 11:01 a.m. for a report of a theft from a motor vehicle.
- An officer responded to a residence on Moorings Drive at 12:17 p.m. for a report of an identity theft. The victim reported multiple lines of credit were opened using his personal information.
- An accident was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Blue Cove Terrace at 2:55 p.m. No injuries were reported.
- At 9:59 p.m., a failure to appear/contempt of court was served on Schroeder Creek in Wentzville.