Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Sat., Nov. 24 to Tues., Nov. 27.
- An officer responded to Huntwood Terrace at 9:44 a.m. for a report of property damage in progress. A mailbox was damaged.
- At 12:23 p.m., officers responded to Hwy. N near Sommers Road for a motor vehicle crash involving two vehicles. One vehicle left the scene but was later located. The 35-year-old female driver was cited for leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident.
- At 1:40 p.m., officers responded to Ronald Reagan Drive for a report of shoplifting in progress. A 21-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting and for active arrest warrants for a drug offense. A 24-year-old female was also charged with shoplifting.
- A 21-year-old female was arrrested for active warrants on Hawk Ridge Trail at 9:17 p.m.
- At 1:27 p.m., an abandoned vehicle was towed from eastbound I-70 east of Hwy. A.
- An officer investigated a motor vehicle crash on westbound I-64 near Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 3:12 p.m. The crash involved two vehicles, which were driven from the scene. No injuries were reported.
- An officer responded to a parking lot at the Meadows at 3:28 p.m. for a report of a motor vehicle crash where a vehicle had left the scene. The damaged vehicle was driven from the scene.
- An officer investigated a motor vehicle crash at 4:53 on South Henke Road at Technology Drive. No injuries were reported in the two-car crash.
- An officer responded to the 100 block of Village Circle Drive at 9:05 a.m. in reference to a subject wanting to harm himself. The subject was transported to the hospital for evaluation.
- At 9:51 a.m., a four-vehicle accident was reported on I-64. The first vehicle struck the second and caused a chain reaction where two other vehicles were struck. No injuries were reported.
- At 10:50 a.m., a 37-year-old female was arrested on Civic Center Drive on active warrants.
- An officer responded to the station at 11:28 a.m. for a report of a stolen credit card on Marquette Drive.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred on Hawk Ridge Trail near Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:12 p.m. No injuries were reported.
- Police were called to assist another agency with a juvenile on Royal Pine Court at 3:19 p.m.
- A 23-year-old male was arrested at Chesterfield Police Department at 3:48 p.m. on active warrants.
- At 6:05 p.m., a two-vehicle accident was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard and Technology Drive. No injuries were reported.
- At 8:39 p.m., an accident with injuries was reported at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard and Bent Oak Drive. One subject was transported to the hospital.
- An officer responded to the 10th block of Nantua Court at 9:04 p.m. for a report of an animal bite.
- An officer responded to the 2600 block of South Elleman Drive at 9:49 p.m. in reference to a possible domestic assault that had just occurred between two subjects.
- An officer was dispatched to First State Bank at 11:09 p.m. in reference to a set of keys that were found.