Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Saturday, Sept. 29 to Tuesday, Oct. 2.
- Officers responded to the 70th block of Rue Grand Drive at 2:35 a.m. in reference to an unknown disturbance between a male and a female. The argument was verbal only and no charges were filed.
- An accident was reported at 12:30 p.m. on Robert Raymond Drive. No injuries were reported.
- At 9:23 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the 90th block of Fountain View Terrace in reference to a domestic incident. No charges were filed.
- At 7:29 a.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop for speeding on I-70 near Lake Saint Louis Boulevard. The 42-year-old female driver was arrested for an active warrant for failure to appear and driving while suspended.
- At 7:41 p.m., officers responded to Americas Best Value Inn on Veterans Memorial Parkway for a report of a tractor trailer that had left the scene of an accident.
- At 7:40 a.m., an officer was dispatched to the 400 block of Charlemagne Drive to meet with the victim of the theft of Halloween decorations overnight from her yard.
- At 4:37 p.m., an officer on patrol in the area of westbound Dauphine Drive and Freymuth Road stopped a vehicle for speeding. The officer arrested the 34-year-old male driver for receiving stolen property after he was found to be in possession of stolen license plates.
- An officer responded to I-70 westbound west of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 11:50 p.m. to assist with a possible intoxicated driver. A 21-year-old male was arrested for driving while intoxicated.
- A 25-year-old female was arrested for active warrants at 3:14 on Civic Center Drive.
- An accident was reported at 8:36 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.