Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Sunday, Oct. 28 to Tuesday, Oct. 30.
- At 4:09 a.m., an officers responded to the 50th block of Schooner Lane in reference to an assault.
- An officer responded to the police station lobby at 7:35 a.m. for a subject wanting to report identity theft.
- An officer made a traffic stop on I-64 near Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 8:57 a.m. and arrested a 34-year-old female for two active warrants.
- An officer responded to the 800 block of Robert Raymond Drive for a report of a two-car motor vehicle crash. One victim had a minor hand injury.
- At 7:16 a.m., an officer responded to Orf Road in response to a report of a vehicle off the roadway. Upon arrival the officer observed a white truck partially off the roadway. One driver fled the scene but was located and arrested for leaving the scene of an accident and other traffic offenses.
- An officer was dispatched to the police station lobby at 8:52 a.m. to speak with a subject from Prospect Village Drive regarding harassment.
- A two-vehicle accident at Ronald Reagan Drive and Hawk Ridge Trail was reported at 2:50 p.m. No injuries were reported.
- At 4:13 p.m., an officer responded to the 1700 block of South Henke for a report of stealing from a motor vehicle.
- An officer was called to the 80th block of Fountain View Terrace at 9:31 p.m. to check the well being of a subject that wanted to harm herself.
- An accident was reported at 2:25 a.m. on I-70. A vehicle struck a deer on I-70 near mile marker 214. There were no injuries to the occupants of the vehicle.
- An officer responded to the 80th block of Fountain View Terrace at 12:21 p.m. in reference to a subject who wanted to harm herself. The subject was transported to the hospital for treatment.
- At 2:21 p.m., an officer took an informational report about a possible scam involving a fraudulent check.
- At 4:54 p.m., a two-vehicle accident was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near Ronald Reagan Drive. No injuries were reported.
- At 8:01 p.m., an officer responded to the 400 block of Fox Trail Drive to assist another agency in a report of drug paraphernalia use or possession.