Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Sunday, Sept. 16 to Tuesday, Sept. 18.
- An officer made contact with a 21-year-old male on San Souci Drive at 10:44 a.m. The subject had an active warrant for failure to appear, driving while suspended and leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident.
- At 11:51 a.m., officers were dispatched to a business on Hawk Ridge Trail in reference to a female who reported she was feeling suicidal. A 25-year-old female was transported to the hospital for a psychological evaluation and treatment.
- At 4:02 p.m., an officer responded to the station for a report of found property. The property was seized and held for the owner.
- Officers responded to Waterford Villas Drive at 11:28 a.m. in reference to a verbal disturbance between two females. Upon arrival it was determined that the disturbance was verbal only and no physical altercation had occurred. Both subjects decided to remain at the residence for the night.
- An accident was reported on Hwy. N at 3:32 p.m.
- At 5:18 p.m., a male subject at the police station filed a report of identity theft. The reporting party stated several accounts had been opened under his name in another state without his permission.
- At 7:23 p.m., an officer made contact with a subject in the 200 block of Prominence Lane for a delayed report of a road rage incident.
- At 9:44 p.m., an accident was reported on I-70.
- At 7:21 a.m., a two-car accident was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive. No injuries were reported.
- At 7:57 a.m., an officer overheard on the police scanner of a possible kitchen fire located in the 70th block of Lemans Place. The Lake Saint Louis Fire Department was contacted by the owner and the department responded and extinguished the fire.
- A 25-year-old famale was arrested on I-70 for an outstanding warrant from the Troy Police Department.
- At 4:20 p.m., officers responded to the 140 block of Rue Grand in reference to a possible domestic disturbance between two females. The investigation determined the incident to be non-criminal in nature.
- At 6:55 p.m., a single-car accident with no injuries was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard. Further investigation revealed that a female had fled the area and was later issued a summons for leaving the scene of an accident.
- A 58-year-old female was arrested on Parkgate Drive at 8:07 p.m. on a warrant issued from Wentzville.