Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Sat., Nov. 17 to Tues., Nov. 20.
- An officer responded to Carpathian Drive at 11:46 p.m. for a report of a possible motor vehicle crash. One vehicle was damaged and the other left the scene. An investigation is ongoing.
- At 6:44 p.m., a 24-year-old female was arrested for active warrants on Civic Center Drive.
- A 27-year-old male was arrested at the Warren County Jail at 11:06 p.m. for failure to appear on Lake Saint Louis warrants.
- At 2:02 a.m., an officer responded to Village Circle Drive for a report of a possible domestic disturbance and assault. A 30-year-old female was arrested for domestic assault.
- An accident was reported at 12:14 p.m. near Ronald Reagan Drive and Hawk Ridge Trail. No injuries were reported.
- A 29-year-old male was arrested on Civic Center Drive at 12:48 p.m. on active warrants.
- A voluntary commitment involving a juvenile was reported on Cuivre Drive at 6:19 p.m.
- An accident involving a juvenile was reported on Hwy. N at 6:53 p.m.
- Officers were dispatched to Charleroi Place at 10:23 a.m. in reference to a verbal argument between a male and a female. An investigation determined the incident to be non-criminal in nature.
- Child abuse was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:31 a.m.
- An officer responded to Schnuck's at 10:42 a.m. for a report of a counterfeit bill. The case is under investigation.
- At 12:21 p.m., an officer responded to Regatta Bay for a report of a burglary of a vacant residence. Some decorative items were stolen and the interior of the residence suffered some vandalism. An investigation is ongoing.
- An officer took at report of lost or missing property at 2:06 p.m. on Eagles Way Lane. A subject reported having lost an Apple iPad tablet from the roof of his vehicle at an unknown location.
- An officer arrested a 30-year-old male at 10:19 p.m. for an active warrant on Civic Center Drive.
- At 7:13 p.m., a verbal domestic incident was reported on St. Valery Court.
- An officer was dispatched to the St. Louis County Police Department at 10:58 p.m. to arrest a 24-year-old male on an active warrant for driving while suspended.