- A juvenile runaway was reported on Fairways Drive at 1:16 a.m.
- An officer responded to Shade Tree Court at 10:43 a.m. on the report of annoying barking dogs. The officer issued a summons to the owner.
- At 2:38 p.m., An officer met with an investigator on Provence Drive in order to assist him with a stolen property investigation.
- An officer conducted a traffic stop for a stop sign violation at 3:36 p.m. on Freymuth Road at Ravenwood Court. The 31-year-old driver was placed under arrest for an active warrant.
- At 4:06 p.m, an authorized online purchase was reported on Honeywood Drive.
- A single-car auto accident was reported at 7:40 p.m. on westbound I-70 at mile marker 215.
- Officers were dispatched at 11:14 a.m. to Hunter Lane for a possible explosion. It was determined that a lightning strike caused a small natural gas line to rupture in a yard. Repairs were completed immediately and there was no property damage or any injuries reported.
- An assault was reported at 4:31 p.m. on Shade Tree Court.
- An abandoned vehicle was towed from Veterans Memorial Parkway at 4:54 p.m.
- Officers responded to the at for a shoplifting call. The officers located and detained the suspects. A 17-year-old male was arrested and charged with shoplifting $465 worth of merchandise.
- Officers euthanized a sick or injured animal on Wingspan Court at 6:01 p.m.
- At 7:11 a.m., during a traffic stop on I-64, the officer arrested the driver for an active warrant.
- An accident was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 8:19 a.m.
- At 5:22 p.m., an officer responded to Villa Drive and Veterans Memorial Parkway across from the marina for a report of property damage to a Cuivre River box.
- An injured opossum was euthanized on Technology Drive at 7:24 a.m.
- Property damage to a picnic table was reported at Woodlands Marina at 1:54 p.m.
- A 29-year-old female was arrested for shiplifting at at 8:04 p.m.