The following information was supplied by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- On Feb. 6, a Lake Saint Louis Police Officer arrested a 20-year-old male on Civic Center Drive for an outstanding warrant.
- On Feb. 7, a Lake Saint Louis Police Officer arrested a 30-year-old female on Civic Center Drive for an outstanding warrant.
Driving with a Revoked License
- On Feb. 6 at 1:06 p.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop for a registration violation on Ronald Reagan near Lila Lane. A 34-year-old male was arrested for felony traffic charges.
- On Feb. 7 at approximately 11:32 p.m., a Lake Saint Louis Police Officer conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle for an equipment violation and subsequently arrested the 48-year-old male driver of the vehicle for operating a motor vehicle while his driving privilege was revoked (4th offense, felony for a persistent offender).
- On Feb. 7, at approximately 12:47 p.m., a Lake Saint Louis Police Officer arrested a 34-year-old male on Civic Center Drive for shoplifting.
- A 21-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting at Walmart. Police said the man stole $16.94 worth of merchandise that was recovered by store security.
- On Feb. 7, at approximately 2:28 p.m., a Lake Saint Louis Police Officer arrested a 19-year-old male on Civic Center Drive for stealing.
- On Feb. 7, at 7:40 p.m., Lake Saint Louis Police Officers responded to a vehicle crash involving two vehicles at the intersection of Lake St Louis Blvd and the westbound exit ramp from Interstate 70. There were no injuries and both vehicles were driven from the scene.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.