Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Wednesday, Oct. 3 to Saturday, Oct. 6.
- An officer responded to the 10th block of Belfort Court at 8:38 p.m. in reference to a possible subject wanting to harm themselves. The subject was transported to the hospital for evaluation.
- At 11:14 p.m., a license plate was stolen from a vehicle parked at the north commuter parking lot.
- Officers responded to the Lake Knoll Drive at 8:01 a.m. for a report of a sudden death. An 85-year-old female had passed away due to natural causes.
- At 10:20 a.m., an officer was dispatched to the 800 block of Robert Raymond Drive in reference to a report of credit card fraud and stealing. Two adult male suspects were identified after fraudulently using credit cards and defrauding a business of more than $2,500.
- A female subject came to the police department lobby at 12:04 to report her former husband violating a full order of protection.
- At 4:15 p.m., an officer made a traffic stop near 6100 Ronald Reagan Drive for a vehicle registration violation. The 25-year-old male driver was arrested for driving while revoked. Later, it was discovered that the man had falsely impersonated his brother to avoid arrest on multiple arreste warrants. The man was charged with forgery, false impersonation, driving while suspended and trespassing, based on a previous incident.
- An accident was reported at 7:19 p.m. on eastbound I-70 at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard. The driver was taken by ambulance to SSM St. Joseph Hospital West, and the vehicle was towed from the scene.
- Shoplifting was reported at 7:30 p.m. at Victoria's Secret at The Meadows.
- An officer stopped a vehicle at 10:03 on Robert Raymond Drive and arrested the driver for possession of marijuana, driving on a suspended license and active warrants.
- An accident was reported on Hwy. N at 2:42 p.m.
- An officer was dispatched to the 140th block of Rue Grand Drive at 7:49 p.m. in reference to a dispute between two subjects.
- An officer was dispatched to the 10th block of Lakeshore Circle at 10:10 p.m. in reference to a property damage report.
- An assault involving a juvenile was reported on Lourdes Court at 3:14 p.m.
- At 5:40 p.m., an officer responded to the police station to assist the Missouri State Highway Patrol with a drug recognition evaluation on a subject.