The following information was supplied by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Possession of Marijuana
- On Saturday, Feb. 9, a Lake Saint Louis Police Officer made a traffic stop for an equipment violation. A 26-year-old male passenger possessed marijuana packaged for individual sale. The incident was referred to the St. Charles County Prosecutor for review.
- On Sunday, Feb. 10, a Lake Saint Louis Police Officer made a traffic stop on Prospect Road. The 27-year-old driver was issued summonses for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Driving While Intoxicated
- A traffic stop for speeding and failure to maintain a single lane. Police arrested a 34-year-old white male for driving while intoxicated. The subject refused to submitted a breath test.
- On Tuesday, Feb. 12, a Lake Saint Louis Police Officer observed a vehicle failing to maintain a single lane while driving on westbound I-70. The Officer arrested a 32-year-old male driver for DWI (a felony offense for a persistent offender), driving while revoked, and for an active arrest warrant for failure to appear in court. The arrest occurred on Hwy A near the exit ramp from westbound I-70. The male driver's blood alcohol content was measured at .160% BAC.
- On Sunday, Feb. 10, police responded to the 100 block of Cedar Point in reference to a fight in progress. Per statements on the scene, several subjects were intoxicated and involved in multiple altercations. No serious injuries were observed and nobody desired prosecution nor could they articulate the identity of the suspects.
- On Feb. 12 a Lake Saint Louis Police Officers responded to the area of 100 Medical Drive. for a report of an assault. A 30-year-old male was arrested for minor assault.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.