Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Wed., Jan. 9 to Sat., Jan. 12.
- At 9:17 a.m., a 21-year-old male was arrested at city hall by the order of the municipal judge for contempt of court. The subject was taken into custody without incident.
- An officer conducting a traffic stop for a registration violation at 10:41 a.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive near Robert Raymond Drive. A 34-year-old male was issued multiple summons for traffic charges.
- Officers responded to the 1600 block of Cuivre Drive at 3:31 p.m. to assist DFS with an investigation. An adult male was found to have a small amount of marijuana in his possession and was issued a summons.
- Officers investigated a motor vehicle crash on Ronald Reagan Drive near Lila Lane at 10:35 a.m. No injuries were reported.
- At 1:16 p.m. an officer conduted a traffic stop for a turn signal violation on Ronald Reagan Drive near Hwy N. The 26-year-old male driver was arrested for driving with a revoked license.
- Officers responded to the 100 block of Rue Grand at 1:16 p.m. for a report of items stolen from an unlocked vehicle. The vehicle had been parked on the street between 10 p.m. on Jan. 9 and 12:30 p.m. on Jan. 10.
- An officer responded to Lemans Place at 1:54 p.m. in reference to a subject wanted to speak with an officer about a possible trespassing issue.
- An officer responded to Brevco Plaza at 2:45 p.m. for a two-vehicle accident.
January 11 - No reports
- An officer conducted a traffic stop on Key Harbour Drive at 2:51 a.m. for an equipment violation. A 20-year-old male driver was arrested for DWI, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and minor in possesion of alcohol. A 20-year-old male passenger was arrested for possession of marijuana, possesson of drug paraphernalia and minor in possession of alcohol.
- At 1:53 p.m., an officer responded to the Lake Saint Louis Walmart for a report of a shoplifting that had occurred on Jan. 9. The incident is under investigation.
- A report of harassment involving a juvenile was reported on Flintshire Lane at 1:25 p.m.
- A report of shoplifting involving a juvenile was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:11 p.m.
- A two-vehicle accident was reported on Civic Center Drive at 5:43 p.m.