Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Wednesday, Oct. 17 to Friday, Oct. 19.
- Police were called to a third-degree assault on Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:04 a.m. The incident was deemed unfounded.
- An accident was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at Robert Raymond Drive at 3:43 p.m. A passenger in one of the two vehicles involved was transported to the hospital for an injury to the forehead and one of the drivers sustained an injury to a forearm.
- Officers responded to Royale Drive at 11:02 a.m. for a report of a sudden death of an 84-year-old male. An investigation determined the death was due to natural causes.
- At 3:43 p.m., an officer responded to Fountain Grass Drive for a report of a shoplifter in custody. An 18-year-old female was arrested for shoplifting $53 worth of clothing from a retail store.
- At 9:21 p.m., a juvenile was involved in a third-degree domestic assault on Oakley Lane.
- A two-car accident was reported on Hwy. N near Preston Woods at 7:10 a.m. No injuries were reported.
- At 3:21 p.m., a 27-year-old female was arrested on I-70 on an outstanding warrant from St. Louis County.
- An accident involving a juvenile was reported on I-64 at 5:19 p.m.
- A second-degree assault involving two subjects was reported on Oak Place at 8:57 p.m. A 44-year-old male was arrested for assault.
- An officer was dispatched to eastbound I-70 at mile marker 213 at 10:14 p.m. in reference to a possible motor vehicle accident. The driver stated that a tractor trailer merged into the lane and forced them off the road.