Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Sun., Dec. 2 to Tues., Dec. 4.
- An officer responded to the area of westbound I-64 near Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 10:38 a.m in reference to a grass fire. The fire was not suspicious in nature.
- An officer conducted a license check of an unattended motor vehicle at The Meadows at 2:24 p.m. The license plates were found to be stolen. The vehicle owner was located and issued a summons.
- At 4:39 p.m., an officer on patrol in the area of Hwy. N and Sommers Road encountered an injured victim of a domestic violence incident. The case will be referred to the St. Charles County Prosecutor's office for consideration of domestic assault charges.
- An officer responded to St. Joseph Hospital West at 7:05 p.m. for a report of a subject stealing medication from the emergency room.
- An officer responded to the 400 block of Oak Place at 9:58 p.m. to check the well being of a resident.
- Officers responded to the 30th block of Normandy Drive at 8:46 a.m. for a report of a theft from a motor vehicle.
- At 9:12 a.m., an officer was contacted by telephone by a subject in reference to a possible theft from Lowe's. The store did not wish to report the incident.
- At 12:58 p.m., an officer was dispatched to Von Maur in reference to a shoplifting that had just occurred. A 20-year-old female was arrested for stealing $142.98 worth of merchandise from the store. It was also discovered that the female has shoplifted merchandise on a previous occasion from the store and was in possession of stolen property from other stores in The Meadows.
- At 2:29 p.m., an officer conducting a traffic stop for a registration violations on Flintshire Lane near Prospect Road arrested the 23-year-old female driver for driving with a revoked driver's license, and multiple traffic offenses. The driver was a repeat offender, making this case a felony offense.
- An officer responded to the 50th block of Normandy Drive at 8:38 p.m. in reference to items being stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
- An officer took a report of a fraudulent scam attempt at 9:04 a.m. on Cognac Drive. The complainant stated that she received an unsolicited package in the mail. The package contained two money orders and a letter that said the recipient was selected as a mystery shopper for Western Union and instructed the recipient to cash the money orders and then use Western Union to transfer some of the money back to a person in Poland. This is a well-documented scam that the police department had had previous knowledge of and has researched.
- At 10:20 a.m., an officer took a report at the station of a fraudulent check.
- An officer investigated a motor vehicle accident on westbound I-70 near mile marker 214 at 4:30 p.m. No serious injuries were reported.
- At 5:30 p.m., an officer arrested a 38-year-old male on Civic Center Drive for an active warrant for failing to appear on a driving while intoxicated charge.
- At 10:08 p.m., officers were dispatched to the 100 block of Rue Grand in reference to a verbal domestic dispute. A 48-year-old female was arrested and issued a summons for failing to comply with the lawful direction of a police officer.
- An officer was dispatched to Veteran's Memorial Drive at the entrance of St. Joseph Hospital West at 10:36 p.m. for a single car motor vehicle accident. No injuries were reported.