Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Wed., Dec. 26 to Fri., Dec. 28.
- An officer responded to the police station at 12:09 p.m. to take a report of a found property on Lake Knoll Drive.
- At 2:52 p.m., an officer investigated a theft on Oakley Lane. A subject's bank account was fraudulently accessed and more than $500 was stolen.
- At 3:15 p.m., a report was taken that medications were either stolen or lost from a residence on St. Germaine Court.
- A single motor vehicle accident was reported in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:24 p.m.. No injuries were reported.
- Officers responded to Woodland Drive at 10:03 p.m. in reference to a verbal domestic disturbance between a male subject and his son. The incident was verbal only.
- Police responded to an address on Lakewood Drive at 6:47 a.m. in reference to a report of subject wanting to harm themselves. Investigation determined that the subject was actually located in the Jefferson City area, but the phone account was listed with a Lake Saint Louis address. Jefferson City Police located the subject and handled the incident.
- At 3:09, an officer was dispatched to the lobby of the police station in reference to a report of a stolen license plate on Charlemagne Drive.
- An officer responded to The Meadows at 6:19 p.m. in reference to a shoplifting report. A 19-year-old female shoplifted $33 worth of merchandise and was detained by store security. Police charged her with shoplifting.
- A two-vehicle accident involving a parked vehicle was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 11:24 a.m. No injuries were reported.
- An officer responded to the police department lobby at 11:29 a.m. in reference to a delayed report of leaving the scene of an accident on Medical Drive.
- An officer conducted a traffic stop at 1:07 p.m. on Bent Oak Drive for expired plates. The officer arrested the 23-year-old driver for an active traffic warrant.
- An officer responded to the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 2 p.m. for a delayed report of a stealing. Police have no leads or suspects.
- At 8:19 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the area of the 10th block of Oak Bluff Drive in reference to a possible fire. A section of wooded area about 40 feet by 50 feet was burning. Wentzville and Lake Saint Louis Fire Departments arrived and extinguished the fire which may have started by someone burning leaves.