Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Wed., Dec. 19 to Fri., Dec. 21.
- At 8:30 a.m., an officer assisted with the fugitive arrest of a 28-year-old male on Waler Drive.
- An accident involving a juvenile was reported on Hwy. N at 3:14 p.m.
- An officer responded to Walmart at 7:03 p.m. for a delayed report of a stealing of a $248 television.
- At 11:56 p.m., an officer responded to the 30th block of Freymuth Road for a report of leaving the scene of an accident on Prospect Road.
- At 2:05 a.m., an officer arrested an 18-year-old female on Business Park Drive in Troy for active warrants.
- An officer arrested a 21-year-old male for an active warrant on Lantern Lane at 12:41 p.m.
- At 7:18 p.m., an officer responded to the area near Lake Saint Louis Firehouse #2 for a report of domestic assault between a mother and son. There were no signs of physical assault.
- At 10:22 a.m., an officer made a traffic stop on westbound I-70 near mile marker 213 and arrested the 21-year-old male driver for an active warrant and for driving while suspended.
- An officer responded to The Meadows at 7:43 p.m. for a report of a shoplifting. A 60-year-old female subject was arrested for shoplifting.
- At 9:13 p.m., a report was made of a wallet being found at Mobil Crown Mart on Veterans Memorial Parkway. The owner, who lives out of state, was contacted and told that his property was being held for safe keeping.