Following is a list of reports made by officers of the , Wed., Aug. 22 to Fri., Aug. 24.
- An officer responded to at 2:11 a.m. for a report of leaving the scene of an accident.
- An officer responded to Rue De Paix at 3:22 a.m. and arrested a 40-year-old male for driving while intoxicated/persistent offender.
- At 10:29 a.m., an officer responded to the 120th block of Cedar Point Place in reference to stealing from an unlocked parked vehicle. The victim reported miscellaneous items valued at less than $100 being stolen from the vehicle.
- An officer investigated a motor vehicle crash at 3:07 p.m. on eastbound I-70 at mile marker 214.6. No injuries were reported, but the crash did cause property damage.
- An officer responded to Robert Raymond Drive at 3:14 p.m. for a report of a gas drive-off. A 22-year-old male was identified and charged for stealing $49.37 in fuel.
- At 5:50 p.m., an officer responded to an address at for a rerpot of shoplifting. A 30-year-old female was arrested for shoplifting $102 worth of clothing and also for an active warrant out of St. Peters for a traffic offense.
- Officers responded at 11:46 a.m. to eastbound I-64 near Hwy. N for a report of a motor vehicle crash involving two vehicles. One person was transported to the hospital for injuries sustained.
- Domestic assault involving a juvenile was reported at 3:41 p.m. on Windsurfer Court.
- A motor vehicle crash with injuries was reported at 5:22 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Civic Center Drive.
- At 7:24 p.m., a report was taken of personal paperwork stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Cedar Run Lane.
- An accident was reported at 8:29 a.m. on Hawk Ridge Trail.
- An officer responded to the police department lobby at 10:23 a.m. for a report of a credit card and a gun that stolen from a motor vehicle on Hawk Ridge Trail.
- At 3:37 p.m., an officer observed a vehicle displaying an expired plate on I-64 at Prospect Road and conducted a traffic stop. Marijuana was located in the subject's vehicle. The subject was issued a summons and released at the scene.
- At 4:20 p.m., an officer was contacted by a subject who wanted to report a verbal altercation on Brookstone Lane.
- An officer responded to Walmart at 7:58 p.m. for a report of a subject in custody for shoplifting. A 52-year-old male was arrested for stealing.