Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Wed., Nov. 14 to Fri., Nov. 16.
- At 2:46 a.m. an officer arrested a 25-year-old female on I-70 for DWI.
- Officers responded to Founders Park at 8:22 a.m. for a report of property damage. An unknown person damaged a maintenance building garage door. The damage to the door, which was estimated at more than $1000, was caused by being pushed inward, possibly by a vehicle.
- An officer made a traffic stop at 1:04 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive and arrested the 54-year-old driver for driving while intoxicated and three active warrants.
- An accident was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:19 p.m. Two vehicles were involved, and no injuries were reported.
- An accident was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:57 p.m. No injuries were reported.
- An accident was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at Hawk Ridge Trail. No injuries were reported, but the crash caused property damage.
- At 5:40 p.m., a debit card was reported found in a parking lot in the 6200 block of Ronald Reagan Drive. The owner was identified and the card was returned.
- Officers were dispatched to Lake Forest Circle at 6:40 p.m. for a report of a theft from a motor vehicle. An Apple iPod was stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
- At 7:20 p.., an officer responded to the 1200 block of Flagstone Terrace to return stolen property, including a wallet.
- At 7:52 p.m., officers were dispatched to Cedar Cove Trail for a report of a female who had taken several pills in an attempt to hurt herself. The subject was transported to the hospital for evaluation.
- Officers were dispatched to the 10th block of Cadillac Court for a report of two suspicious male subjects in the area. The subjects were gone on arrival.
- An officer responded to a business on Ronald Reagan Drive for a report of an employee theft of $130 taken from a cash register. The theft was captured on video surveilance. A 49-year-old female was issued a summons for stealing.
- Officers responded to The Meadows at 3:20 p.m. for a report of a larceny. The investigation is ongoing.
- Officers were dispatched to Champagne Drive in reference to a residential burglary. Unknown person or persons broke into the unoccupied home and stole items. An investigation is ongoing.
- At 8:10 p.m., an officer stopped a vehicle on Berry Court and issued the driver a summons for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and failure to signal.
- At 7:07, an accident was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway. No injuries were reported.
- Police were called to Von Maur at 2:27 p.m. on a stealing in progress call.
- At 9:26 p.m., officers responded to the 10th block of Lussac Court for a sick case.