Following is a list of reports made by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Wednesday, Sept. 26 to Friday, Sept. 28.
- An officer responded to Fox Trail Drive at Scarlet Oak Drive at 1:54 a.m. in reference to a 26-year-old male who contacted the police about wanting to harm himself.
- At 11:20 a.m., sexual miscoduct involving a child, first offense, was reported on Hickory Glen Court.
- At 1:48 p.m., a juvenile was involved in a domestic incident on Cadillac Court. No charges were made.
- At 2:30 p.m., a 24-year-old male was arrested in St. Charles for active warrants.
- An officer was dispatched to the police station at 4:15 p.m. for a report of a missing driver's license.
- An accident was reported on eastbound Hawk Ridge Trail west of Hwy. N at 4:32 p.m. No injuries were reported.
- At 4:37 p.m., officers responded to the 300 block of Nautica Lane in reference to an animal bite. The dog was quarantined by St. Charles County Animal Control.
- At 2:41 p.m., an officer responded to the police department lobby in reference to a theft from a vehicle on Whitehills Court.
- An officer responded to westbound I-64 for a report of a careless and imprudent, possibly intoxicated driver. The driver was later located unconscious in his vehicle due to intoxication at I-64 and Route N. The 33-year-old male driver was arrested for driving with a revoked license.
- An accident was reported on Cedar Circle Drive at 5:43 p.m.
- At 8:22 p.m., an officer responded to the police station for a report of stealing and fraudulent use of a credit card on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- An officer responded to Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at the I-70 overpass at 11:33 a.m. for a report of a motor vehicle crash involving a cargo van and a pick-up truck. No injuries were reported.
- An officer responded to Twin Lake Drive at 12:57 p.m. for a report of a motor vehicle crash. An unidentifed motorist struck a parked motor vehicle and then left the scene.
- At 4:49 p.m., an officer was dispatched to Rue Grand Drive for a report of a motor vehicle crash just discovered. There were no reports of injuries and one of the vehicles involved had left the scene.
- Officers responded to Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at the westbound I-64 exit ramp at 6:18 p.m. for a report of a motor vehicle crash that was blocking the roadway. No injuries were reported and one vehicle was towed from the scene.