Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Wednesday, Oct. 10 to Friday, Oct. 12.
- At 3:18 p.m., a driver's license and debit card were found on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- At 4:47 p.m., shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive. A 57-year-old male was observed and admitted to shoplifting approximately $30 worth of merchandise from Walmart. The subject was arrested for stealing.
- An officer was dispatched to Bayside Court at 7:04 p.m. for a sick case. A female subject who had possibly overdosed on medication was transported to the hospital.
- At 7:22 p.m. an officer responded to Sunglass Hut at the Meadows in reference to a report of three males stealing several pairs of sunglasses with a total value of $7,150.
- An officer responded to the Petro Mart on Hawk Ridge Trail at 9:52 p.m. for a report of leaving without paying for gas.
- An officer responded to Walmart at 11:47 p.m. for a report of shoplifting. A 49-year-old female was arrested.
- An officer was dispatched to SSM St. Joseph Hospital West at 12:17 a.m. in reference to a subject who ran from the hospital who wanted to harm themselves. The subject was located and returned to the hospital for evaluation.
- At 10:10 a.m., an officer investigated a report of fraudulent use of a credit device. A victim reported that unauthorized charges had been made on a credit card at a Lake Saint Louis business. An investigation is ongoing.
- An accident was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:33 p.m. There were no inuries reported in the two-car crash.
- At 1:28 p.m., an officer responded to Civic Center Drive and arrested a 23-year-old male for an active warrant for failure to appear in court on a driving while suspended offense.
- At 4:47 p.m., a piece of jewelry was reported lost on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- An officer was dispatched to the Ferguson Police Department at 7:54 p.m. to arrest a 32-year-old female on an active warrant for no proof of insurance.
- An officer was dispatched to the 600 block of Charlemagne in reference to an attempted stealing.