Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Wed., Dec. 5 to Fri., Dec. 7.
- A two-vehicle accident was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at Greentree Meadows Drive at 9:30 a.m. No injuries were reported.
- At 12:51 p.m., an officer responded to the lobby of the police station to speak with a female subject who reported that both of her vehicle's license plates were stolen.
- At 4:43 p.m., a two-vehicle accident was reported on Glen Cove Terrace. Property damage occurred when a vehicle rolled down the roadway and struck items. No injuries were reported.
- An officer responded to SSM St. Joseph Hospital West at 7:01 p.m. for a report of stealing.
- An officer was dispatched to the 8000 block of of Hwy. N at 10:08 p.m. for a report of a theft from a motor vehicle.
- At 11:37 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the 700 block of Robert Raymond Drive in reference to an alarm sounding.
- At 4:40 a.m., an officer responded to the 11000 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway for a report of a burglary.
- An officer was dispatched to the station at 10:19 a.m. to take a report of stolen bicycles on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- At 12:06 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the 50th block of Cedar Bluff Drive for a report of a possible domestic incident in progress. No charges were made.
- At 2:58 p.m., a 44-year-old female was arrested on Civic Center Drive for active warrants.
- A two-vehicle crash was reported on Hawk Ridge Trail at 5:21 p.m. One injury was reported.
- An officer reported to the police department lobby at 5:42 p.m. for a report of an assault on Welsh Drive, in reference to threats made to the victim.
- At 7:31, a juvenile was involved in a report of a domestic incident on Ridgeway Drive. No charges were made.
- At 2:54 a.m., an officer stopped a vehicle for speeding on I-70 westbound east of Hwy. A. The officer found a small amount of marijuana and paraphernalia. The 33-year-old driver was issued three summonses and released from the scene.
- At 11:12 a.m., an officer investigated a violation of a full order of protection on Veteran's Memorial Parkway. A 42-male suspect was interviewed and admitted to violating the court-ordered full order of protection. The incident was forwarded to the St. Charles County Prosecuting Office for further review and consideration of criminal charges.
- An officer responded to the police department lobby at 10:55 a.m. to take an informational report from a female subject from Hickory Glen Court in reference to ongoing parenting issues with her ex-husband. The incident was determined to be non-criminal in nature.
- At 10:19 p.m., an officer responded to the police department and took custody of a 21-year-old male subject with an active Lake Saint Louis warrant.
- At 10:49 p.m., a juvenile was involved in a report of leaving the scene of an accident on Hawk Ridge Trail.