Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the from Sunday, Aug. 5 to Tuesday, Aug. 7.
- A 41-year-old male was arrested at 7:59 a.m. on Meadows Circle Drive for active failure to appear and traffic warrants. The subject posted bond and was released.
- At 2:51 p.m., an officer responded to Fountain Grass Drive and arrested a 58-year-old female for misdemeanor shoplifting. All stolen property was recovered.
- At 4:14 p.m., an officer investigated a motor vehicle crash on Little Piney Drive.
- At 5:46 p.m., an officer responded to the lobby of the police station for a report of stolen campaign signs.
- At 1:22 a.m., a 20-year-old male was arrested in Warrenton for failing to appear in Lake Saint Louis municipal court.
- A 26-year-old male was arrested at 1:51 p.m. at St. Charles County Department of Corrections for an outstanding warrant.
- An officer was dispatched to on Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:19 p.m. in reference to a delayed stealing report.
- At 9:35, an officer responded to the 1700 block of Gascony Parc Drive for a report of a subject wanting to harm themselves. The subject was taken to the hospital for evaluation.
- An officer responded to the 10th block of Bayside Court at 10:16 a.m. in reference to a domestic dispute.
- An officer responded toin reference to a larceny in progress at 11:36 a.m. A 28-year-old female subject was located and arrested for shoplifting.
- At 1:46 p.m., an officer met with a subject in the police department lobby in regards to a missing cell phone.
- At 3:08 p.m., an officer responded to t in reference to a shoplifting. Two females, ages 19 and 17, were taken into custody for the theft of 30 items totalling $317.32.