Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Sat., Jan. 5 to Tues., Jan. 8.
- Officers responded to the Meadows at 1:31 p.m. for a report of a suspect criminally trespassing. An 18-year-old female was issued a summons for trespassing and was escorted off the property.
- At 2:11 p.m., officers responded to a motor vehicle crash near I-64 and Hwy. N. Officers discovered that a vehicle traveling westbound on the I-64 exit ramp had driven off the roadway down a steep embankment. The driver was not injured and the vehicle was towed.
- Officers responded to the 200 block of Fairwood Place Court at 1:41 a.m. in reference to a street sign that had been stolen. Officers located the sign, but no suspects were located or identified.
- Officers responded to a business in the Meadows at 11:57 a.m. for a report of shoplifting. A 55-year-old female was placed under arrest for shoplifting $210 worth of retail merchandise.
- At 2:19 p.m., a juvenile was involved with a report of shoplifting at the Meadows.
- At 2:55 p.m., an officer responded to Fox Trail Drive for a report of found property. A "no parking" sign was recovered by the officer.
- At 8:22 vehicle leaving the scene of an accident on Champagne Drive was reported to police. The incident is under investigation.
- A single-car accident was reported on I-64 at 8:32 a.m. The vehicle struck a piece of furniture. No injuries were reported.
- At 3:48 p.m., an officer responded to Paris Court for a report of a 40-year-old female threatening to harm herself. The subject was transported to the hospital for evaluation.
- While at another call on Paris Court at 3:48 p.m., an officer located marijuana on a 40-year-old female. The subject was issued a summons.
- An accident was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 10:29 a.m. The incident is under investigation.
- A 24-year-old male was arrested for active warrants for failure to appear and contempt of court at 11:45 a.m. on Second Street in St. Charles.