Following is a list of calls to the from Wednesday, July 4 to Saturday, July 7.
- An accident involving a juvenile was reported at 1:02 p.m. on Hawk Ridge Trail.
- At 1:14 p.m., an officer responded to the 1000 block of South Charlemagne for a report of a burglary.
- At 1:37 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the 10th block of Dauphine Drive in reference to a subjet who wanted to harm themselves. The subject voluntarily went for treatment.
- A 21-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting at at 4:18 p.m.
- A runaway juvenile was reported at 9:14 a.m. on St. Malo Court.
- A subject was observed using heroin in his vehicle in the driveway of his residents in the 10th block of Racine Court at 1:52 p.m. The subject, a 25-year-old male, was arrested.
- At 3:56 p.m., a subject found eight syringes in the area of Bent Oak Cut-Off near Veteran's Memorial Parkway.
- An officer was contacted to assist another agency checking on the welfare of a subject who wanted to harm themselves at 2:34 p.m.
- At 11:23 p.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop for failure to drive on the right half of the road on Freymuth Road and Veterans Memorial Parkway. A 26-year-old female was arrested for driving while intoxicated/persistent offender, a felony.
- An officer arrested a 28-year-old female for DWI on Hwy. N near the entrance ramp to westbound I-64 at 1:22 a.m. The female driver refused a breath test.
- At 2:02 a.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop for speeding and failure to maintain a single lane. A 33-year-old male was arrested for driving while intoxicated. The subject was a prior offender.
- At 2:14 a.m., officers responded to on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard for a report of property damage and stealing from a motor vehicle. An unknown subject broke out the driver's side window to access the vehicle, stealing personal property valued at approximately $150.
- An officer conducted a traffic stop at 7:56 a.m. on I-64 for a moving violation. After a search of the vehicle, the passenger was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- At 10:53 a.m., an accident was reported on Feise Road.
- An officer conducted a traffic stop at 11:20 a.m. on Hwy. A for a registration violation. The driver was arrested for driving with a revoked driver's license.
- An accident was reported at 1:01 p.m. on Hawk Ridge Boulevard.
- An officer responded to the 2000 block of Little Piney Drive at 3 p.m. in reference to a domestic disturbance. A 42-year-old male was issued a summons for domestic assault.
- An officer responded to Summer Fair Court at 7:05 p.m. in reference to a vehicle owner locating narcotics in his vehicle that did not belong to him.
- An officer conducted a traffic stop for failure to maintain a single lane and speeding at 11:18 p.m. A 34-year-old male was arrested for driving while intoxicated.